As they say, ‘hard writing makes easy reading’. So whether you’re working on your doctoral thesis, the great American novel (or viral video), or a simple email to the boss, your success (and often times your future) is based on how well you can communicate your thoughts.
Why This English Writing Degree?
Skills you'll obtain with this degree in English Writing:
- Working independently
- Time management
- Planning and researching written work
- Critical reasoning/analysis
- Thinking creatively
All of these skills are highly marketable and will help you stand out.
This English Writing degree is taught by the same accomplished professors who teach on campus.
Your online courses also maintain the same student/faculty ratio as the on campus courses - 17:1, so you'll have thoughtful, rich and vibrant interactions with your professor and peers.
Mix and Match
Since there's no distinction between online and on campus courses, you can you can choose whichever delivery method that works best for you and your schedule. And once you graduate, your degree is from the University of Colorado, regardless if you took online or on campus courses.
"What about after I graduate with an English Writing degree?"
This accredited BA in English Writing program from CU Denver equips you with the knowledge and skills to excel in such English degree jobs as:
- Nonprofit & Government (grant writer, speechwriter, paralegal, etc.)
- Publications (editor, publisher, technical writer, etc.)
- Entertainment (journalism, literature, Film studies, etc.)
- Business and Advertising (copywriter, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert, sales, etc.)
To get started in a career in English Writing, simply request more information below.