In a world of ever changing technology, it's interesting to note how the world of education is evolving; yet, the equality in urban and diverse schools still lags behind.
But you can be that catalyst for change...
CU Denver's rigorous hybrid EdD program works best for those who live in Colorado. It requires time on campus throughout the program as well as online.
The Doctor of Education, Leadership for Educational Equity (EdD) cohort program has been created to:
- Strengthen your knowledge as an educational leader
- Position you to work successfully in a variety of educational
contexts including P-20 schools, community colleges, public/private
universities and educational non-profits.
- Prepare professionals with 5+ years of experience and leadership
responsibilities to research, problem solve and take action on critical
What Makes This EdD Program Unique
- Excellent reputation
- Focus on leadership for educational equity
- Convenient classes that fit your schedule and busy lifestyle (hybrid with online, weekend and summer intensive formats)
- Great networking opportunities
We have two EdD videos, the first is geared towards P-12 students, and the second EdD video is geared towards Higher Education students.
Latest EdD Courses
Check out the list of Doctor of Education courses that comprise the EdD.