CU Denver offers two course sequences in online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA®) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA®) under the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s 4th Edition Task List.
ABA professionals address behavioral needs of widely varying individuals. Specifically:
- Building the skills and achievements of children in school settings
- Enhancing the development & abilities of people with varying disabilities
- Augmenting the performance and satisfaction of employees.
Online ABA Program Structure
This ABA program is comprised of five graduate courses taught fully online, with a sixth course for BCBA® students.
- Online BCBA® students will complete a total of 225 required class hours over a six course, 3-credit sequence distributed among the BACB®‘s 4th Edition Task List areas.
- Online BCaBA® students will complete 135 required class hours over a five course, 3-credit sequence.
You must begin the program and proceed in sequence, and you'll have up to two years to complete the entire sequence.
Read more about what makes this online Behavior Analysis degree program unique ...