CU Denver is now offering two course sequences in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA): Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA®) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA®).
ABA professionals address behavioral needs of widely varying individuals. Specifically:
- Building the skills and achievements of children in school settings
- Enhancing the development & abilities of people with varying disabilities
- Augmenting the performance and satisfaction of employees.
ABA Program Structure
This ABA program is comprised of five (3-credit) graduate courses taught fully online.
- BCBA® students will complete a total of 225 required class hours distributed among the BACB®‘s 3rd Edition Task List areas.
- BCaBA® students will complete 135 required class hours over a four, 3-credit course sequence.
You must begin the program and proceed in sequence, and you'll have up to two years to complete the entire sequence.