A supplemental course is an on campus course that has an online component, which takes some in class resources and makes them available online.
These are considered 'supplemental' rather than hybrid because you still meet in class every day.
Some of these supplemented areas include:
- Announcements and assignments
- Tests and quizzes
- Threaded discussions and surveys
- Groups and videos
Depending on the course and instructor, you will either use Blackboard or eCollege.
Blackboard Login Instructions:
eCollege Login Instructions:
- New Students - your username is the Campus Solutions ID# (which is found once you login to UCD Access).
- All other students: Your username is your Student ID Number (without dashes).
- If you cannot remember your Student ID#, contact the Registrar's office.
- Password = Reset or create your own password by clicking "Forgot your password?".
- Username = Student ID without dashes
- Password = Student ID (without dashes) again. After logging in the first time, you’ll be able to change your password.