Just like a traditional classroom, you’re able to ask questions, share notes and make plans to study with classmates. And just like traditional on campus courses, class sizes get smaller as you progress through your curriculum.
- Courses are capped to ensure a personal experience.
Your online and hybrid courses are available through:
Professors and Faculty
The on campus UC Denver professors and faculty are the same ones teaching your online courses, with many are actively engaged in their fields outside the classroom.
- 4 out of 5 full-time faculty hold doctoral degrees with many years of teaching experience.
Almost without exception, you are expected to participate in the threaded discussions.
The time you'll spend is up to the instructor. You can get a general idea of what's expected through the course syllabus.
Assignments and Exams
Some professors offer weekly assignments to help ensure you are right on track with the materials being taught.
Exams are taken and administered in a variety of ways...
- Online within your course shell with an internet browser.
- As "take home", where you print out a hard copy and hand it in.
- In-person, where you physically go to a supervised location.