What is Connect?
Adobe Connect delivers rich web experiences for distance learning, professional development, and collaboration. Just some of the possibilities include...
- Record lectures
- Hold online office hours
- Host guest speakers from around the world
Try it out for yourself
Everything you do in Connect such as meetings and recordings, takes place in a "Meeting Room". The Guest Room is a live meeting room we've provided so you can log on and explore.
- No username or password is required to enter the Guest Room.
- Just click this link and choose "Enter as Guest".
ATEL Adobe Connect Usage at CU Denver
Adobe Connect is a service funded by the downtown Denver campus student tech fees. Faculty using Connect for course-related matters on the Denver campus as well as student services and student organizations on the Denver campus are permitted to use the system for no charge. All other uses of Adobe Connect, such as administrative and departmental use, will be charged a modest fee.
Faculty and staff on the Anschutz Medical Campus interested in using Adobe Connect should contact Betty Charles with ESS.
If you have any questions regarding Adobe Connect on the Denver campus, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Example uses for Adobe Connect which will not incur a charge:
- Recording lectures for your course
- Holding “virtual” office hours for students
- Using Connect to host a guest speaker talk to your class
- Holding a live review session for your students
- Student government weekly meetings
- Student tutoring
Example uses for Adobe Connect that would incur a fee
- Departmental meetings
- Meeting with vendors
- Faculty meetings with non students
- Faculty research
Typically ATEL does not administer student accounts. However, faculty can control access to their meetings and allow students to enter as participants (guests). Once in a room, faculty (hosts) can promote guests (participants) to presenter or host privileges.
You can view details about the fee here. If you have any questions regarding Adobe Connect and its use on the Denver campus, please contact the CUOnline Help Desk.
Below is the pricing for a License of one room in using the Adobe Connect service on the Denver campus...
- $250 Setup (1 Meeting Room of up to 25 attendees and 3 accounts with "host" privileges to just that room) + Basic training on how to use the room.
- $50 / month (usage fee)
- Recording Storage: 50.00/12 months(up to 8 hours)
- $25/month for additional 25 attendees.
- Splitting: Since three accounts with "Host" privileges are created, up to 3 departments are permitted to split this package.
UC Denver Connect Contacts
NEW! Adobe Connect version 8 brings changes
Watch the overview video of the new changes in Connect version 8: