Blackboard Organization Request Form
What is a Blackboard Organization?
- A Blackboard organization is a site that allows you, as a member of campus organization, to communicate and collaborate virtually using features found in online Blackboard courses.
What features are available?
- Blackboard Organization allows you to...
- Post information: meeting minutes, brochures, calendar, committee / member profile.
- Facilitate communications: email, online discussion forums, chatrooms.
- Administer surveys: get feedback on proposed policy changes.
- Go paperless: post organizationally relevant documents online.
- Repository of online resources: link to other online on-campus and off-campus resources.
Who is eligible?
- Faculty/Staff can create Blackboard organizations. Please note the organization must be student related and any students in the organization must be charged. Please note fees may apply for the use of Blackboard Organizations.
All UC Denver registered student organizations may request Blackboard organizations.