EFFECTIVE ACCESSIBILITY SOLUTIONS:
Our Professional Services Group provides expert consultancy, user experience evaluation, product testing, and professional education focused on the accessible technology needs of businesses, educational institutions, organizations and government agencies.
Our belief is that successful outcomes for our customers entail more than just fulfilling a set of contract requirements. Our measure of success is the level of capacity we are able build in those with whom we work. To accomplish this we focus on understanding the needs of our customers, the teaming process and knowledge sharing at all stages of the consultation.
Accessible Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Our business consultants have decades of experience with disability and technology which we leverage to provide:
- Website accessibility analysis
- Implementation of accessible ICT systems.
- Document, exam and materials accessibility
- Strategy and compliance with regulatory and legal requirements for accessibility
- Accessibility for Link: [Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response]
- Selection, acquisition, implementation and training on assistive technologies.
Explore Web Accessibility Services
Explore Assistive Technology and Accessible ICT Services
User Experience Analysis
Our focus is on gaining insight into the user experience of people with disabilities through usability testing of the assistive technology and mainstream products they employ.
We provide the user experience data and analysis needed to
- Evaluate product design concepts
- Identify user interface issues
- Focus product design requirements
- Drive product innovation
…and we do it all from a user experience vision aligned with the strategic goals of your business.
Look Into Our User Experience Lab
We offer a variety of educational opportunities to meet the unique needs of our customers
- Customized professional training
- Self-paced online courses
- Resource materials and curriculum for speakers, lecturers, educators and other presenters
- ICT Accessibility Documentation and Training
- College credit or CEU options are available for all offerings
Browse Our Catalog
Costs for services vary depending on the nature of the consultation requested. Please contact our Business Services Coordinator at 303-315-1288 to discuss your scope of work and for specific pricing information.
- Connect for Health Colorado
- Time Warner Cable
- Pearson GED Testing Services
- Smarter Balance Consortium
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Denver Public Libraries
- Pueblo City County Library District
- Pikes Peak Library District
- Colorado’s Workforce Development Council
- Cherry Creek School District
- Eagle County Schools