Get a focused business background and update your skill set quickly. Only 3 courses required for a certificate and all courses also count towards a MBA!
- BUSN 6520: Leading Individuals and Teams
Thursdays, Aug. 18-Oct. 10, 2014, 6:30 pm-9:15 pm
- BUSN 6550: Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting Information
Thursdays, Oct. 13-Dec. 12, 2014, 6:30 pm-9:15 pm
- Project Management (TBD)
- Marketing Management (TBD)
- Information Systems Management and Strategy (TBD)
APPLY NOW for fall classes
The Business School has developed accelerated, focused short courses in business topics most requested by south Denver industry partners. These are innovative not-for-credit, non-degreed courses that provide high-level business training in a one- or two-day format in areas such as project management, financial modeling and human resources, among others. There are no prerequisites for Business Toolbox courses. (TBD)
In our first toolbox course, Future of Leadership, students will attend two classes, October 3rd and 10th, from 8am to 5pm (lunch is provided). The course will examine how global growth objectives and the changing business landscape force new behaviors for leaders.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.3
Offered through the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship, students will explore legal issues, social sector initiatives, new venture design, finance structuring, strategic
web development, leadership, new product development and business plan creation. Only 3 courses required for a certificate and all courses also count towards a MBA!
- Launching Your Lean Startup (TBD)
- Building Your Business Model (TBD)
ELECTIVES (choose one):
- Entrepreneurial Marketing (TBD)
- Entrepreneurial Financial Management (TBD)
- Leadership in New Ventures (TBD)