| Results From Public Information : Selected site |
|6/10/2013||KMGH, John Ferrugia||
“1. Please make available for review all invoices submitted for payment by the following law firms in regard to representation of University employees in the case of James Holmes:
Senter Goldfarb & Rice
Wells, Anderson & Race
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell
Hall & Evans
If there are other expenditures related either criminal or civil litigation in this matter not contained in the invoices of the firms above, please make such records available for review. These records should include, but not be limited to information breaking down expenditures between criminal and civil litigation for each individual staff/faculty position represented. (ie. BETA team member, faculty health care professional, etc. )
2. Please make available all invoices submitted for payment by any firm or individual involved in the internal University review of processes and procedures involving University actions in the matter of James Holmes.
This should include, but is not limited to payments to Robert Miller, his firm, and other individuals or firms inlcuding (sic) consultants, who may be involved in the review.”
|12/10/2012||KUSA, Nicole Vap||
“Any and all research studies James Holmes participated in during his time at CU either as a researcher or a subject.”
|11/21/2012||Taylor/Anderson, Keri Pearson||
(1) "any and all documents relating to the admittance, enrollment and employment of James Eagan Holmes…including but not limited to admission forms and applications"
(3) "employment applications"
(4)" student and employment reviews or evaluations"
(5) "background checks"
(6) "professor and employer evaluations"
(7) "student and employer health records"
(8) "mental health records"
(9) "student and employer disciplinary records"
(10) "any and all other documentation that the University of Colorado-Denver (sic) has on James Eagan Holmes"
|11/20/2012||CNN, Nelli Black||
(1) All University of Colorado e-mails that mention James Holmes, including emails from administrators, campus police, faculty, etc.
(2) All emails sent to and from James Eagan Holmes’ University of Colorado email account.
(3) Any records regarding a notebook sent by James Holmes during the month of July 2012, to the University of Colorado Campus.
(4) All records, including any emails, between Dr. Fenton and the members of the University of University of Colorado Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment team during the 2011-2012 school year.
(5) Any correspondence, including e-mail, between Dr. Lynne Fenton and campus police.
(6) Any documents pertaining to a “Client Profile” written by doctor Fenton on June 11th.
(7) Any records pertaining to James Holmes's grant with the National Institutes of Health.
(8) Any correspondence regarding James Holmes, including email, to campus police or from campus police
|11/19/2012||Westword, Melanie Asmar||
“Phone records for Dr. Lynne Fenton and campus Officer Lynn whitten from 2012 that would show if Fenton called Whitten about Holmes and when she did so.”
|11/16/2012||New York Times, Dan Frosch||
“(1) Any and all academic transcripts pertaining to James Holmes.
(2) Any and all university law enforcement records pertaining to James Holmes.
(3) Any and all correspondence/communications
reports/documents/evaluations from university employees, administrators, regents, pertaining to James Holmes.
(4) Any and all emails, letters, or packages sent by or delivered to James Holmes.
(5) Any and all papers, presentations, videos, photographs or other documents submitted by James Holmes."
|11/16/2012||KUSA, Jace Larson||
“email (sic) addresses, internet browsing history of all websites or internet pages or communication visited under James Holmes' university login, all communications, reports or the like regarding James Holmes, a copy of the request to turn off or disable James Holmes' key card, all information about classes attended, projects worked on or course completed for James Holmes, police reports that reference James Holmes and all records documenting encounters between Holmes and law enforcement, all video or pictures of James Holmes, all search warrants sent to or served on the university from July 20, 2012 to present, university police documents mentioning James Holmes, any expense account or monies paid/loaned/etc to James Holmes, any and other documents releasable to other media outlets of the public.”
|11/16/2012||Denver Post, Jeremy Meyer||
“1) Any correspondence, including e-mail, between university faculty, administrators, regents, police officers or staff members that mentions James Holmes.
2) Any university police reports, logs or other documents involving or mentioning James E. Holmes from June 2011 up until July 20, 2012.
3) James Holmes's (sic) application to the University of Colorado, the university's evaluation of that application and its response to Holmes.
4) Any video tape or visual recordings of James Holmes, including his final presentation.
5) All internal staff emails, reports and memoranda pertaining to Holmes’ (sic) arrest and the attack on patrons at the Aurora Cinema on July 20, 2012.
6) All internal staff emails, reports and memoranda pertaining to Holmes’ (sic) decision to withdraw from the neuroscience training program in June 2012, including any letter or communication from Holmes himself.
7) Any correspondence between the university and James Holmes’s (sic) family.
8) Any records of purchases made by James Holmes on any university credit cards or expense accounts.
9) James Holmes's (sic) browsing history of websites he visited while using his university login.
10) Any complaints received by the university about James Holmes.
11) All academic papers, PowerPoint presentations, videos and reports submitted by Holmes in the course of his studies at UC Denver."
|10/17/2012||Westword, Melanie Asmar||
“Any correspondence, including e-mail, between university faculty, administrators, regents, police officers or staff members that mentions James Holmes.
Any e-mails James Holmes sent from his university e-mail account.
James Holmes's application to the University of Colorado, the university's evaluation of that application and its response to Holmes.
Any grades and/or evaluations or reports about James Holmes's performance as a student, including his performance on oral exams.
Any employment agreements between James Holmes and the University of Colorado.
Any records of purchases made by James Holmes on any university credit cards or expense accounts.
James Holmes's browsing history of websites he visited while using his university login.
Any complaints received by the university about James Holmes.
Any disciplinary records relating to James Holmes.
Any documents pertaining to James Holmes's grant with the National Institutes of Health.
Any records kept by campus police relating to James Holmes.
Any correspondence between the university and James Holmes's family.
Any records of phone calls placed by James Holmes to the university's switchboard in July 2012.
BETA team records showing how many students it received concerns about in the 2011-2012 school year, how many of those students were given referrals and to where.
Cell phone records for Dr. Lynne Fenton and campus police Officer Lynn Whitten from 2012.
Any correspondence, including e-mail, between Dr. Lynne Fenton and campus police, including Officer Lynn Whitten, in 2012.
Any correspondence, including e-mail, between attorneys for James Holmes and the University of Colorado.
Any documents filed by James Holmes requesting to withdraw from the University of Colorado and any university response.
Any records relating to James Holmes's building access and when it may have been terminated.
Any voicemails relevant to James Holmes.”
|9/20/2012||KUSA, Jace Larson||
Lynn Whitten's performance evaluations
|9/7/2012||Denver Post, Karen Crummy||
"University-issued cell phone records of Dr. Lynn Fenton and campus police officer Lynn Whitten for the months of May, June and July 2012."
|8/27/2012||KUSA, Jeremy Jojola||
"All reports made by teachers/students/professors and staff made to the BETA team from January 1st, 2008 to July 27th, 2012."
|8/24/2012||Denver Post, Karen Crummy||
(1) "The number of students banned or barred, and/or subject to Student Exclusions, from the Anschutz Medical Campus in the last five years, by year."
(2) "The circumstances or a summary of the circumstances for that action in each case."
|8/22/2012||Associated Press, Peter Banda||
"Names and phone numbers of attorneys who have been hired to represent faculty, namely, Lynne Fenton and an unnamed police officer or other University of Colorado Denver employee who may face criminal or civil liability in the James Holmes case."
|8/22/2012||Denver Post, Jeremy Meyer||
"Documents and information pertaining to the Anschutz Medical Campus Student Health Mental Health Center.
Specifically, I want to understand the general way the mental health center works in seeing students and a total count of students who have been seen by mental health professionals in the 2011-12 school year. How many have been one-time visits and how many have become returning patients?
In more detail, I would like a general understanding of what happens when a student needs to see a counselor or psychiatrist. Must they get referred by a physician, does the student see someone on call, does a student generally stay with the same mental health professional or do they see a variety of people?"
|8/20/2012||KMGH, Arthur Kane||
"Two fully-redacted pages contained in the BETA team documents, produced on August 16, 2012, in response to August 3, 2012 request."
|8/17/2012||KMGH, John Ferrugia||
"Official policies and procedures governing the University of Colorado Campus Police Department regarding the circumstances under which a police officer can order an "M-1", or other mental health "hold" that would include the option of detaining the person for reasons of public saftey…that is: the person is deemed to be a danger to himself or others. -This policy and procedual information should include, but not be limited to, circumstances where the information of the person's potential danger to the community is imparted to the police by a medical and/or psychiatric professional. Note: I want to review written and verbal the policies and procedures on this issue in place at the Anschutz campus."
|8/16/2012||KMGH, Arthur Kane||
"I would like a copy of the open records request from 9News asking for the records that were provided us on the BETA team on Aug. 16."
|8/16/2012||Denver Post, Jeremy Meyer||
"Documents and information pertaining to the university’s Behavioral Evaluation Threat Assessment team, also known as the BETA team."
|8/13/2012||KMGH, Arthur Kane||
"Any application, resume, performance reviews and any other job related documentation available for Dr. Lynne Fenton during her time working for CU."