Our brand is about much more than logos and advertising. It’s our reputation—formed by personal perceptions that are constantly being shaped by every interaction with our university.
How do we positively influence those perceptions, and grow our reputation? Through hard work, strategic thinking, serving our mission and ensuring that everything we say and do—how it sounds, looks and feels— is coherent, and accurately tells the story of who we are, what we do and why it matters.
University Communications works with all levels of our internal and external communities to grow, sustain and promote our brand and reputation, including:
- Management and promotion of the university's brand and visual identity
- Aligning your mission, message and goals with that of the university and CU System
- Identifying and developing opportunities for promotion, marketing and communications throughout the university
- Application and promotion of strategic thinking and management to existing and new processes, programs and units
- Development of targeted, brand-driven creative to ensure your story is told—and is received—the way you intend
- Serving as a university-wide mirror to promote coherence, identify challenges and unearth new ways to grow and express our brand
Whether it is assisting with brand development, consulting on a name change or marketing strategy, campaign planning or news and media placements, we are here to help.