Want to build your design portfolio and win an iPad Air? Then submit your designs for the next set of #LearnWithPurpose buttons!
Show what "Learn with Purpose" means to you and create something all CU Denver students, faculty, staff and alumni can be proud of.
We'll have two different categories for you to submit your designs:
- School Entry - Buttons that are specific to a certain school (Arts & Media, Architecture, Education, etc.).
- General Entry - These are buttons that embody what it means to #LearnWithPurpose at CU Denver. Think of sayings or popular ideas of what it means to work hard and accomplish your goals.
Rules For Entry
- Submissions will be accepted January 30—February 13, 2014.
- Contest is open to CU Denver students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- You are allowed to submit as many designs as you'd like to either category.
- All button designs must be circular in shape and submitted in a digital format. Actual buttons will be produced at 1.25" in diameter.
- Please upload either a JPEG or PNG file.
- All designs incorporating any CU Denver names, marks or logos (including the CU Denver Lynx spirit identity) must adhere to the established brand and identity guidelines.
- Contact email@example.com for access to official marks and logos, colors and other brand-related assets and guidelines.
Click HERE to submit your artwork!