If you are working with the offices of Integrated University Communications (IUC) and University Web Services (UWS) to build your new Web site in MOSS you will be asked to complete a copy deck for each page of your site.
A copy deck is a Microsoft Word 2007 file that is used to create, edit and transfer Web site content between the writer, editor and web developer. The use of copy decks enables content writers to create Web site content quickly and efficiently without prior knowledge of MOSS. Likewise, copy decks are designed so your web developer can easily interpret and add your content in MOSS.
- Required when working with IUC and UWS to build your Web site in MOSS
- Easily editable and transferable among writers, editors and web developers
- Allows content writers to quickly write & edit content without prior knowledge of MOSS
- Designed according to standard MOSS web page template
- Formatted so web developers know exactly what and where to place your content
Download Copy Deck Template
Download Call-to-Action Template
Download Related/Reusable Content (Spotlight Box) Template
Download Copy Deck User's Manual