This page of the university brand website is currently in development; please bear with us as we finalize updates to better serve our community.
General Video Technical Guidelines:
Videos for use on the university website should be uploaded to either YouTube or Viddler.
The acceptable file formats are:
We prefer hi-res and deinterlaced video at a 16:9 aspect ratio.
Here are our recommendations when publishing the video:
- Mp4 video format\container (or FLV)
- h.264 codec
- Bitrate of 256 kbps for audio (MP3 or AAC)
- Bitrate of 600 kbps for video (Optional)
- Resolution of 720X480 for 4:3 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 1920X1080 or 1280X720 for 16:9 aspect ratio
- Max file size 1GB