- Spanning two equally distinct and vibrant urban campuses, we offer over 110 degree programs in 13 schools and colleges, cutting-edge research facilities, more than 90 centers and institutes – and contribute to the health and wellness of over one million patients annually.
- We are located in one of the nation’s most vibrant and healthiest communities, and just an hour away from the state’s over $3 billion ski and outdoors industry
Culture of innovation responsiveness and relevance
- We attract motivated, creative minds to discover, share and grow in an environment that promotes accelerated thinking, philosophies and practices.
- We are pioneering the concepts of inter-professional education (IPE), online/hybrid learning and possess a track record of rapid development for unique degree programs and specialties focused on solving tomorrow’s challenges today
Commitment to focus, collaboration and engagement
- We prepare today’s graduates for tomorrow’s challenges through world-class research and discovery, real-world faculty, experiential partnerships, ground-breaking inter-professional health care training and collaborative degree programs.
- We encourage and promote engagement through our low student-to-teacher ratio (15:1) and average class size (27).
A deep sense of heritage and pride
- We are part of the state’s largest public university system, and one of the largest contributors to the Colorado economy.
- We provide a quality and prestigious education via multiple top-ranked schools, degree programs and specialties.
- We have received over $419 million in sponsored research awards (FY 2010-11) – the largest in the state.
For more information about our brand position, attributes and personality, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance in implementing the university brand into your messaging, initiative or operations, contact Marketing and Community Engagement.