University Communications has recently launched a new, user-friendly, online digital asset catalog for campus-specific photos, video, brand assets and communications tools.
CLICK HERE to access the new system.
Upon initial login (for current faculty, staff and students) or registration (for external users), your account request will be reviewed and approved by the site administrator. Typical account approvals occur within one business day
Current staff, faculty and students:
- Enter your current email/network credentials. Click the LOGIN button.
- Click Register to create a user account and request access to our asset management catalog. Requests will be processed within one business day.
Some of the new features available:
- Full digital asset management – photos, video, brand assets, design files, etc.
- Clear, accessible categorization – by campus/location
- Advanced search and results filtering
- User lightboxes – collect, save and share your selected assets
- Social media sharing
- Direct image embedding
- Active Directory authentication – students, faculty and staff will be able to log in using their current email/network access credentials.
Tips on locating and managing images and digital assets
- Search by folder - our catalog is organized by campus, with sub-folders for places, people and events. Each sub-folder is further organized by type of place, subject or event.
- Search by keyword - our catalog features advanced keyword search capabilities, and our assets are being tagged with comprehensive metadata for easier location and management. Use advanced search options dialog to fine-tune or filter your searches and results.
- Save your favorites in a lightbox - our system lets users create, save and share lightboxes, as well as access systemwide lightboxes.
For questions on this system, contact email@example.com.