University Communications is currently implementing a new, user-friendly digital asset management system to manage and share the university's imagery, video and brand assets.
This service, which will be located at photos.ucdenver.edu, will drastically increase the amount of available assets, and provide an increased level of features and benefits for our internal and external users.
Some of the new features that will be available:
- Full digital asset management – photos, video, brand assets, design files, etc.
- Clear, accessible categorization – by campus/location
- Advanced search and results filtering
- User lightboxes – collect, save and share your selected assets
- Social media sharing
- Direct image embedding
- Active Directory authentication – students, faculty and staff will be able to log in using their current email/network access credentials.
The new digital asset management system will launch in April 2015. For immediate photo requests, please contact email@example.com.
Be sure to check back in the next few weeks for more updates, information and resources.