Health Data Compass will help you get the data you need for your project specific needs.
A Health Data Compass Analyst will help you with the following:
- Identify the regulatory type of data request that matches your project
- Flush out the data needed for your project
- Identify the data from within Compass that is needed for your project
- Get Institutional approval for PHI to be released from Compass for your project
- Create the data set, data mart, report, and/or visualization dashboard for your project
- Deliver your PHI data to a HIPAA secure environment for you to then access
- Let Compass be the Honest Broker for your de-identified project
For projects that need PHI data, please complete the Compass Data Request Questionnaire to provide some information about your data needs. Once completed, a Compass Data Analyst will set up a meeting to discuss in more detail your data needs and next steps.
For projects that need de-identified data, go here to fill out the Compass De-Identified Data Access Agreement.
For additional questions or information, please send us an email.