Do you want to receive an email whenever a user submits your form? Because our customized form solution relies on a SharePoint list to gather content, you can set an alert on the list to keep you informed of form activity.
To set an alert:
- Navigate to the Responses list
The Responses list opens
- Click Site Actions, and then click Manage Content and Structure
- Locate your form site in the site files
- Hover over the Responses list, click the down arrow at the right, and Open Link in New Window
- In the List Tools menu, List tab, click List Settings, and then click Alert Me
The Responses – New Alert window opens
- Set up the alert parameters and then click OK
In the Responses – New Alert window, your name/email address is added to Send Alerts To by default. Remove your name/email address if you do not want an alert for the list.