The confirmation page, the page users see after they submit a form, is set up automatically when the web form site is created. Although there is default text on the confirmation page, website owners/editors can update the text on the page to fit their needs.
The default confirmation page looks like this:
The confirmation page is a basic web page in SharePoint. You can update the text on the page like you would update any other page in your website.
To update the confirmation page:
- Navigate to the confirmation page
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click Edit
- In the Page Headline field, update the title of the page (if desired)
- In the Page Content zone, update the text to add a personalized message from your school, college, or department
- Change the page from a 3-column page to a 2-column page
- In the Page tab, click the drop down under Page Layout, and then click the UCD Content Page 2 layout image
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click Check In to create a permanent version of your changes
- In the Publish tab, click Publish (if you are ready to publish your web form page)