Web parts often display a title or "chrome" by default.
This a web part, it is showing a title or "chrome."
- To hide the unwanted chrome, go to the edit web part menu option on the right side of the web part chrome.
- The page will reload and a menu will appear on the top right corner of the screen, you will need to scroll up to see the menu.
- Expand the 'Appearance" section of the menu.
- Fine the "Chrome type" drop down.
- Set the Chrome type to "None".
- Click the OK button.
- The web part will show you the title while you are signed in.
- Check in and publish the page.
- Close all of your browser windows to sign out.
- Without signing in, return to your page, the web part title should no longer appear.