The first step in creating tabs is to add the tabs web part to a page.
To add the tabs web part:
- Navigate to the page in which you would like to add the tabs
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click Edit
- In the desired zone, click Add a Web Part
The Browse tab will open at the top of your window with web part options
TIP: You can also add tabs to the Page Content zone. In the Editing Tools menu, Insert tab, click Web Part.
- In Categories, click the Widget folder
TIP: You may need to scroll down to find the Widget folder
NOTE: The Lists and Libraries folder is highlighted by default, so you will see any existing Accordion-Tabs lists in the Web Parts group. Do not select the list, scroll down to the Widget folder.
- In Web Parts, click Accordion-Tabs
- In About the Web Part, ensure the desired zone is selected after Add Web Part to, and then click Add
The Accordion-Tabs web part is added to the desired zone on your web page.
An accordion is displayed by default.
- Hover over the right side of the blue box in the web part, click the down arrow, and then click Edit Web Part
TIP: The web part menu is always available via this drop-down menu, but the arrow is hidden. Whenever you want to edit a web part, you must hover over the upper, right side of the web part to make the arrow appear.
The web part properties display in a box at the upper right of your window.
NOTE: You may need to scroll over and up to see the web part properties.