Module 2: Accordions
Hide the accordion title
To hide the accordion title:
- Navigate to the page with the accordion
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click
- Hover over the right side of the blue box in the web part, click the down arrow,
and then click Edit Web Part
The web part menu is always available via this drop-down menu, but
the arrow is hidden. Whenever you want to edit a web part, you must hover over
the upper, right side of the web part to make the arrow appear.
The web part properties display in a box at the upper right of your window.
You may need to scroll over and up to see the web part properties.
- Next to Appearance, click the + to open the
- In the Chrome Type category, click None from
the drop-down menu, and then click OK
The blue box with the title ACCORDION is removed from your form
page in the published view
You still see the blue box in edit mode
- At the bottom of the web part properties window, click
- In the Page tab, click Check In to save your