Submit for approval
After a page has been completely edited it will need to be approved before the content will go live—be seen publically or anonymously. As a member of the editor permission group, you must submit the page for approval using the approval workflow.
NOTE: if you publish permissions, skip this step and go to the publish step.
- Navigate to the site or subsite where you have permissions
- Login using university credentials
- Edit the document—choose Edit from Page tab, as needed
- Check-in the document by going into Page tab, Edit group, and click Check In
- Add any version comments about the page and click Continue
- Click the Publish tab. The publish ribbon will appear.
- Click the Submit button. The Start Page Approval page will appear
The CC field will notify users that this page needs to be approved. Choose from the active directory--the book icon.
- Click Start. The workflow will be started and the page will move to Waiting for Approval status.