There are several different page layouts you can choose from for each of your pages. Once your page is created, you can quickly change to a different page layout if your content would work better in a different format.
Although page layouts vary slightly across the different themes used in the University, common pages include a 2-column page, and 3-column page, and a tabs page, to name a few. You can easily change between page layouts at any time.
To change your page layout:
- Navigate to the page where oyu want to change the layout
- In the PageEdit group, click Edit
- In the Page tab, Page Actions group, click the drop-down arrow under Page Layout
A menu of available page layouts will open
- Click your desired page layout
SharePoint will adjust your page to the new page layout.
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click Check In to create a permanent version of your changes.