Wrap text around an image
- Locate the image you want to align
- Sign into the site, and in Site Actions, click Edit Page
- Select the image you'd like to resize to by clicking on it.
NOTE: Notice the image should have a black line around the outside with white boxes (handles).
- In the Ribbon, under Picture Tools, click the Design tab
- Click the Image Style button in the Styles group
- Select Float Left or Float Right depending on your needs.
NOTE: Float Left wraps the text around the left side of the image. Float Right wraps the text around the right side of the image.
Note that Position > Float > Left or Position > Float > Right also achieve similar results.
Add padding (calculated in pixels) to either Horizontal or Vertical space as needed.