How to wrap text around an image
- Locate the image you want to align
- Sign into the site, and in Site Actions, click Edit Page
- Select the image you'd like to resize to by clicking on it.
NOTE: Notice the image should have a black line around the outside with white boxes (handles).
- In the Ribbon, under Picture Tools, click the Design tab
- Click the Image Style button in the Styles group
- Select Float Left or Float Right depending on your needs.
NOTE: Float Left wraps the text around the left side of the image. Float Right wraps the text around the right side of the image.
Add padding (calculated in pixels) to either Horizontal or Vertical space as needed.