How to view the site collection images gallery
SharePoint 2010 Page Concepts
View the Site Collection Images gallery
- Navigate and Login to your site.
- Click Site Actions, and then click Manage Content and Structure
- In the left window of the Manage Content and Structure view, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the site tree
- Locate the Site Collection Images folder.
- Click on the Site Collection Images folder text name from the left-hand window
- Navigate to the desired folder within the Site Collection Images folder. You’ll notice that the content is organized by school, college or department—similar to the university organizational structure.