Additional SharePoint Topics
We’ve made it through our course content for the SharePoint basics class. Here are a few additional SharePoint notes to leave you with, as well as contact information and availability for additional SharePoint learning opportunities.
A few extra notes …
- You have a support system to help you with SharePoint. You can send an email to email@example.com at any time with questions, and we will be there to help you
- Some schools and colleges have support staff specific to the school who are your first line of defense. Find out if the site you work on rolls up to an area that has additional support staff – and make them your new best friends.
- Open Labs are held at both the downtown and Anschutz Medical Campuses (AMC) to give you an opportunity to get help with questions specific to your site. Check the Training Schedule for specific location information.
- Downtown: bi-weekly on Tuesday mornings
- AMC: weekly on Wednesday mornings
- Abide by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule and never publish any patient-related data on any university web site.
- Abide by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and never publish any student record-related data on any university web site.
- Never publish any credit card information on any university web site.
Additional SharePoint Training
A wealth of help information is posted on the University Web Services web site at www.ucdenver.edu/sharepoint, and the curriculum continues to grow.
- Check out the Online Training page for job aids specific to individual tasks regularly performed while updating your sites.
- Use the Search by Topic functionality to quickly locate a specific job aid
- Access the Training Schedule to view and register for more advanced SharePoint courses to learn more about the functionality of SharePoint.
Printable PDF of this course
Printable PDF version of SharePoint 101: The Basics