How to Sign In and Out
- Open an internet browser and navigate to the university site you will edit. Always navigate to your site before attempting to sign-in
If you do not know the web address for the site you will be editing, you can search for it on the university’s home page at http://ucdenver.edu.
- Click Sign In at the bottom, right of the page.
A SharePoint sign in window will appear.
- Use your university user name and password to sign in
- Type the word university, and then a back slash before your user name:
- Type your password
- Click OK
You need to precede your user name with university\ so the system recognizes you are on the university domain. Although there are some cases in which you can simply type your user name (for example, if you are on the network and have Windows 7, or if you are using Firefox or Chrome), a majority of SharePoint users must type university\ every time they log into SharePoint.
Once logged in, you will see the Site Actions menu in the upper left corner, and your name in the upper right.
If you do not have permissions, you will receive an error message. Please contact your site owner or email@example.com.
- Click on your name in the upper or lower, right corner of the page, and then click Sign Out.