(4/6/2012 10:46 AM
): I have finished removing the tabs code from jsbase and i have updated the tabs web part in the gallery. The web parts should now work fine without any changes to the core/base files.
(3/21/2012 9:34 AM
): Speaking with Jeremy, we decided that the scope of improving the source web parts with centralized code and what-not was too large, and that Komal’s time was better spent on helping Michael with QA. Is a better idea to simply launch the web-parts in a more transparent fashion by moving code from CEWP to FWP on production and doing a quick communication? He pointed out that since they’ve been getting fixed on the fly like this anyway, rigorous testing was unnecessary. The downside is that we punt on doing this correctly in a more centralized fashion, although I would make it Michael’s top priority as soon as theme stabilization was completed.
(3/20/2012 1:46 PM
): Komal will take attached test script and test 2 themes, black theme and medicine on the appropriate web part pages.
1. drop new form based web part on pages along side deprecated web parts.
2. Label each.
3. Test functionality of new web part using script. record issues in SS.
4. Fill script out, sign off and attach.
5. Reassign to Scott. Resolve any issues.
6. Add to all themes once issues resolved on .
7. Communicate and launch.
this is already working on development
(3/16/2012 12:06 PM
): Jen has completed this task and consolidated the scripts for animation in the UCDBase.js. Komal needs to test a sub-set of our scripts against the new web parts. This will also be incorporated in the UTS.
(11/14/2011 2:20 PM
): Komal and I got all of the issues ironed out. As a site admin on development, she's recreating all widgets in the forms web part. WHich she's finished testing, Jen can approve.