Skip to main content
Sign In

Police Department

University of Colorado Denver Police Department

Personal Safety and Crime Prevention

Report a Crime


In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act, Campus Security Authorities are required to report certain crimes to University Police for inclusion in the Annual Security Report.  Please complete this CSA reporting form.pdfCSA reporting form.pdf  and return by e-mail to:

There are several means of reporting crime to the University Police Department.  In an emergency, call 9-1-1 from a campus phone or 303-724-4444 from a noncampus phone. 

Additionally, nonemergency property reports may be made via phone or in person at the department on the Anschutz Medical Campus. 

Do you have questions about reporting a nonemergency crime? Here you will find guidelines for reporting crimes, facts about anonymity and details about when a report should be filed.



Resources for anonymous reporting of non-life threatening crimes, concerns about disruptive or frightening behaviors and ethics violations.

Guidelines for Reporting Crimes

Guidelines for Reporting Crimes

When you call the university police to request assistance, be prepared to answer several questions from the police dispatcher.

University of Colorado Denver

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.