The 2016 NSSE
(National Survey of Student Engagement) Administration at the University of Colorado Denver
Schedule of NSSE Emails to Students:
||First-year students and seniors are asked to participate. Students who complete the NSSE by March 11th will be entered into a drawing for one of thirty $50 gift cards from Amazon
||Survey is open February 16th through June 1, 2016.
||Emails are sent directly to students from the NSSE organization and link directly to the online survey.
||Insights from the NSSE are important to CU Denver leadership, students, faculty, staff, and leadership.
||1. Continue good participation: 33% of students responded in 2013.
2. Use of data by campus community to help inform decisions about programs and services. The 2013 NSSE resulted in the initiation of the Advising Task Force. Prior surveys informed, in part, a more effective New Student Orientation and the creation of the Lynx Center and Admissions Promise program.
- Invitation: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Reminder 1: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
- Reminder 2: Thursday, March 3, 2016
- Reminder 3: Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Final Reminder: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Additional information for faculty, staff, advisors, and administrators: NSSE FACTS - Faculty-Staff-Advisors.pdf
Additional information for students: NSSE FACTS - Student.pdf
2013 NSSE Findings:
Open as a .pdf: NSSE 2013 - What We Learned.pdf