IT Services is committed to helping the campus user community utilize technology to their advantage. We are offering end user training courses in different technology areas that we hope will provide a benefit to the campus community. If you have attended one of our sessions, please click here to tell us about your experience! Please let us know what topics are of interest to you!
IT Training Opportunities
What is a Thin Client?
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
AMC Campus-ED2 North, P28-1303
Thin Clients are an inexpensive desktop replacement and remote computing service available to all members of the University. A Thin Client is a low cost centrally managed system that relies on a server to do the data processing.....sound intimidating? It isn't! A Thin Client functions JUST like a computer! Still skeptical? Visit us for a product demo, training and ask your questions!
Manage Your Inbox (Before It Manages You!)
Next Training Date Coming Soon!
Do you have so many items in your inbox you can't seem to find anything? Have you ever received the dreaded "Your Mailbox is Over its Size Limit" message? Do you sometimes think there is NO WAY I can manage my inbox because I receive SO MANY e-mails?
Then join us for the "Manage Your Inbox" training session!
Learn Techniques to Manage your Mailbox Size
- How to check the Mailbox folder sizes
- How to quickly find my largest emails
- How to use Outlook’s built in “Mailbox Cleanup” tool
- How to manage large attachments
- How to use Outlook’s “Search Folder” to help with my cleanup
- Junk Mail, should I be using it?
- Should I be using Auto Archiving? If so, when, how and what are the gotchas.
- What about Calendar items, can they be causing my problem?
- And other Tips and Tricks