The following email subject lines have been used in recent phishing attacks against the university -- please do not reply to these emails if you receive them.
- USER VERIFICATION
- Webmail Account Service
- Helpdesk Mail Box Warning!!!
- Help Desk Administrator
- Dear Mail Box Account User
- administrador del sistema
- * Warning about your email account!
- *Important notice about your email account
- New Message
- Your mailbox is under automatic deactivation
- Please validate your Account to avoid deactivation
- WARNING VIRUS DETECTED
- Final Warning! System Administrator
- Validate your email account
- Warning Mailbox Exceeded Quota Limit
- Review your PayPal Account today!
- MAIL FROM HELP DESK
- Important Notice From Help Desk !!!
- Upgrade your email account
- ATTENTION WEB-MAIL USER
- REACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT!!!
More information about Phishing:
How to determine if an email is a phishing message:
Submitting Phishing Samples:
Hover A - Hover B - Hooked A - Hooked B