The Anschutz Medical Campus
Handicap Parking/Patient and Visitor Parking
Visitor Lots at the Anschutz Medical Campus (PDF)
Designated handicap parking is available in the visitor pay parking lots. Visitors must display the State of Colorado Disability Placard on their vehicle while in the visitor handicap parking areas along with parking payment receipt or the vehicle will be ticketed. Handicap parking spaces are subject to the same rate structure as indicated in the Patient and Visitor Parking section below.
On the Anschutz Medical Campus, there are daily cash customer parking lots for CU Anschutz Medical Campus Patients and Visitors: Parking for patients or visitors is located at any parking lot signed "Patient and Visitor Parking" and at parking meters. The daily parking rates are as follows:
- Up to 1 hour - $1.00
- Up to 2 hours - $2.00
- Up to 3 hours - $3.00
- Up to 4 hours - $4.00
- Daily Maximum Rate - $5.00
- Parking meters are 25 cents / 15 minutes with a maximum stay of 4 hours
- Evenings after 4PM - $1.00 flat rate
- Weekends and Campus Holidays - $1.00 flat rate
The visitor parking lots have automated pay stations that accept many forms of payment:
- Cash/coin up to a $10 bill (change is given in dollar coins)
- Credit card payments accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Day Passes can be purchased from the Parking Office
Parkmobile Pay By Phone
Using Parkmobile allows you to pay for parking, at Parkmobile enabled pay stations, by phone. When using Parkmobile you choose how long you want to park and pay for that amount of time. When the expiration time approaches, you can receive a text alert allowing you to extend your time (within the maximum time limit for the lot.) For more information please visit the Parkmobile University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus website
. Advantages include:
- Decreased chance of parking fines with text message expiration reminders sent to your cell phone.
- A new smart phone app which enables all of the capabilities of the service with the touch of a button.
- Parking receipts via email/text message.
- Corporate accounts: Parkmobile offers the option to create corporate accounts with an unlimited number of parkers and the ability to pre-pay in denominations available for departmental use.
- A $.35 transaction fee will apply for each transaction.
To pay by phone, you will first need to create an account with Parkmobile.
Contact us with any additional questions, 303-724-2555.