Denver Performing Arts Complex
1055 13th Street, Denver, CO (enter via Arapahoe or Champa Streets)
Visitor parking rates:
- After 2:00PM - $10 cash upon entry, if you have a validation with you it can be used in place of cash but the validation must total the $10 prepay rate.
- Early Bird Rate - $8 when entering before 9:00AM and being out of the garage before 6:00PM, Monday-Friday
- 1 hour - $4 under 60 minutes of parking
- 2 hours - $6 under 120 minutes of parking
- 2-5 hours - $9
- 5+ hours - $13
- Overnight - $20 when the vehicle is still parked after 4:00AM
- Parking validation tickets can be purchased in advance for use at the Denver Performing Arts Complex garage.
- Validations are purchased in $4.00, $6.00 and $9.00 increments and applied via the visitor parking rate structure above.
- University Departments can purchase parking validations for use when a member of the Department has business at the Denver Campus. For more information on how to obtain parking validations for this garage contact the Manager of Parking and Transportation for the University at (303)724-0049.
Metered Street Parking
2 hour meters are located along the streets of downtown. Parking meters are in close proximity to the Lawrence Street Center and CU Dravo Building. As on street parking has more limited availability it is recommended that you also have an alternate parking plan when choosing this parking option to visit the Denver Campus.
- On street parking meters are $1.00 per hour up to a maximum of 2 hours, Monday through Saturday 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
- There is no parking on downtown streets from 2:00AM to 6:00AM. No overnight or long term on street parking. However, there are other available options to accommodate this type of need.
- Parking on downtown streets is free on Sundays and City holidays
- On street parking meters accept quarters, dimes and nickels for cash payments. They also accept credit card payments.
Oversized Vehicle and Motorcycle Parking
Oversized vehicles have special parking options in Downtown Denver, motorcycles can be parked four to a meter space, and scooters cannot be locked to lights, benches or trees. Information on parking oversized vehicles, motorcycles or scooters.
Use Experience Downtown Denver to find additional public parking lots and garages located near your Downtown destination.