Architects and Contractors
- Services are procured through Office of the State Architect (OSA) Request for Qualification(RFQ) Process
- Services include design, engineering, geotechnical, material testing and special inspections, surveying, industrial hygienist, LEED, and Commissioning.
- The University of Colorado Denver and the Anschutz Medical Campus on-call program is used for fees under $100,000 and under $1,000,000 in construction value for design. The university on-call firms include Architectural Workshop, Davis Wince, HDR, H+L, and HOK. In addition to the university on-call program - UC Boulder has a shared as needed resource for all University of Colorado campuses.
- Services over $100,000 are procured through public RFQ process on OSA Design and Construction Notices
- Facilities Projects Facilities Construction Services Group completes small construction project needs
- Construction under $150,000 is completed using the Office of the State Architect (OSA) Small Construction Purchase Program. CU Denver prequalifies General, Mechanical, Electrical, and Asbestos contractors annually in January. Sharon Anthony is the point of contact for this program.
- Construction over $150,000 is completed using OSA Design-Bid-Build (hard bid) or Construction Manager General Contractor (CMGC) process for larger and more complex projects. All Services over $150,000 are procured through public Request for Proposal (RFP) process on OSA Design and Construction Notices
Design and Construction Forms