The core and shell of the new Fulginiti Pavilion for Ethics and Humanities has been constructed at the Anschutz Medical Campus. The design process has resulted in a free standing structure of 19,475gsf sited prominently at the North end of the Educations Commons between Education 1 and Education 2 North immediately South of 19th Avenue. This two story structure with a lower level will house meeting space, gallery, and offices for students and faculty participating in the bioethics and humanities programs, once the future tenant finish phase is completed.
The South elevation is featured as the head of the Education Commons and as the stage or backdrop for important outdoor ceremonies including commencement. The first floor plan features a circular forum meeting room and the art gallery. The second floor primarily houses faculty offices and meeting space, and the basement includes offices and meeting rooms. A second phase of the project will complete the entire interior (Tenant) finish of the building in the future. The total project cost for both phases is expected to be $8.3 million.
Kathryn McNally, 303-724-0755
Doug Derber, 303-724-1032
Milender White Construction
Gross Square Footage
Construction: March 2012 - August 2012
Building Start-up/Furnishing/Equipment: June / July 2012
Occupancy: August 2012