Posting Procedure in Education Buildings
All postings in the Educational Buildings must be approved (date stamped) by Educational Support Services prior to posting.
- Only 5 posters stamped for 8 ½” x 11” holders and 3 posters stamped for the 18” x 17 ½” per event for all Education Buildings. Only one 8 ½” X 11”poster may be posted in either elevator or in portable posting stand at each elevator bank in each building.
- 8 ½” x 11” postings only in the 8 ½” x 11” slots and 18”x17½” postings only in 18” x 17½” slots.
- Poster announcements should have relevance to educational programs or events related to users of the Educational Buildings.
- NO taping to the walls
- NO taping in elevators
- NO removal of a posting to use the slot of another posting
- NO posting over a previous posting
- Remove poster when event is completed
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Educational Support Services Department.
The Anschutz Medical Campus
Education Building 2 North, 5th Floor, South Lobby
13120 E. 19th Ave.,
Campus Box A066