The University of Colorado Denver (CU Denver) is dedicated to being a caring, safe, ethical, and diverse community where our students, faculty, staff, and visitors feel welcome. CU Denver is a community of learners committed to intellectual inquiry, academic freedom, and personal development. Because we value intellectual and academic freedom, open exchange of ideas, and well-being of our community, we will speak out against intolerance and support efforts that promote an inclusive community based on respect for all persons.
We encourage any individual who has experienced and/or witnessed a bias related incident to report it.
In case of emergency contact:
Auraria Campus Police
- Main Number – Emergency Dispatch - 303-556-5000
- Emergency from a Campus Phone -911
- Text-a-Tip - 720-593-TIPS (8477)
- Campus Information Hotline - 303-556-2401
- Phone - 303-556-4372
- Emergency After Hours for CU Denver Students - 303-352-4455
The Phoenix Center at Auraria