CITT creates online courses for a variety of learners. We provide just in time training modules designed to be interactive, self-paced, and available anytime, anywhere. Over 70,000 users have completed CITT courses. Over 90% of our students in each course surveyed have rated the course as satisfactory or very satisfactory, and as (very) usable and (very) navigable. Similarly, over 90% of students have passed each course with a set passing score.
We owe our success to a simple formula:
- Front-end analysis of learner, environmental, political and technical course factors;
- Brief, modularized courses that trainees can complete in less than 30 minutes;
- Web pages of less than 180 words;
- Scenario-based practice every 3-6 screens, and
- Web-appropriate writing with active voice, action-based explanations, stories, and humor.
CITT’s team combines their instructional design expertise with their web programming knowledge to create dynamic web training.
Please visit Our Work: Online Courses page to see examples.