The university Budget Office is committed to providing the support necessary for our campus community to make informed budgetary decisions and maintain oversight of their departmental budgets. We are dedicated to delivering quality customer service, sustaining a friendly and professional work environment, and continuing to advance communication with the campus community.
The Budget Office responsibilites include:
- Budget development and implementation for unrestricted and auxiliary funds
- Analyzing tuition revenues
- Annual compensation allocation process
- Long and short-term fiscal planning and data analysis
- Developing working models for allocation of resources
- Providing budgetary representation on campus and university committees
- Generating budget reports for departments
- Processing and approving budget journals
Though the Anschutz Medical Campus and Denver Campus have different areas of focus, the campus budget methodology is very similar.
Get information about COGNOS Reporting, COGNOS Reporting, and Central Information Warehouse (CIW).
Find a listing of faculty/staff phone numbers and Email addresses.