Responsive n Imaginative n Deliberative n Collaborative
Translational Medicine in Action
At the University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus, we strive to be a national leader in the translation and application of discovery, innovation and creativity in biomedical research. We are positioning the University to become the partner-of-choice for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, device and medical information technology companies and to become the workplace-of-choice for innovative faculty and staff. We support and encourage faculty entrepreneurship to extend the impact of their research and enable it to reach its full potential.
The University of Colorado Denver - Anschutz
- Produces 115-125 inventions per year.
- Is home to some of the world’s most impactful researchers and clinicians.
- Includes a broad range of research facilities as well as multiple, diverse, high-ranking affiliated hospitals -- most on a single campus.
- Provides opportunities for longitudinal collaborations, from target discovery through clinical trials.
- Comprises discovery and development research expertise, equipment, and bio-specimen repositories.
We are committed to finding flexible and innovative approaches to partnering.