Kick off the 2013-2014 academic year with your fellow students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni and community friends at the second annual CU Denver Block Party on August 22.
- Lunch from some of Denver's favorite food trucks
- Live music from Denver's hottest bands
- Academic info from real, live people
- Photo ops with Milo the CU Denver Lynx
- Pet rocks for you to adopt; T-shirts to tie dye and take home! (quantities limited)
We're turning 40!
CU Denver became an independent institution in 1973, which makes this year our 40th Anniversary! To celebrate our anniversary, this year's Block Party will take you back to the 1970s, the decade when CU Denver became official. Come in a flashy '70s costume, dance to disco and funk, and wish CU Denver a happy 40th!
Get to know CU Denver.
Ask all your questions about CU Denver programs—bachelor's degrees and master's degrees in business, education, public affairs, architecture—and get answers from experts, in person. Learn more about the great opportunities at CU Denver.
Eat delicious food.
Grab lunch from some of Denver's most popular food trucks
- Manna from Heaven – Vietnamese inspired dishes
- Crock Spot – slow-roasted meals
- Saj Xpress – Mediterranean grill
- Gigi’s Cupcakes – sugar, sugar, sugar
- Los Molinos – Mexican like Mom’s
- Hey PB&J – variations on the old favorite
- Dragon Wagon - the finest burgers in all the realm
- Fat Sully’s – New York-style pizza
- Biscuit Bus – gourmet sandwiches
Listen to local music.
Come hear CU Denver bands with emcee DJ RIPM:
Try out your skills on our mobile ropes course and rock climbing wall.
See you downtown on August 22, 2013!