- The AAPG Foundation's United States Military Veterans Scholarship Program (MVSP) is designed to promote the advancement of student veterans in educational geoscience programs at the undergraduate level. For more information and to apply for this scholarship please visit the scholarship's website.
AFCEA Educational Foundation
- second or third year students enrolled in post-secondary education who have served or are currently serving in any branch of the military. Go to the scholarship website for more information about the deadline and scholarship award.
Air Force Aid Society Education Grant - Eligibility is based in part on being a dependent under the age of 24 at the time of starting school. For this grant, a dependent is defined as a son, daughter or spouse of a military member serving on active duty. For more information on qualifications, application requirements, deadlines, and amounts awarded please see their website.
Air Force Health Professions Scholarship Program
- U.S. citizens who have been accepted into graduate-level health professions training programs are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship awards full tuition coverage plus $2,000 per month stipend for living expenses. For specific information on application deadlines and requirements please visit the scholarship website.
Air Force ROTC Scholarships
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship. There are multiple ROTC scholarships; these awards often include full tuition, lab fees, and $500 for books. For more information about application deadlines and specific scholarship information please visit their website.
Air Force Sergeant's Association
- Dependents of AFSA organization members. This scholarship awards $500-$3,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
AmVets National Scholarship
What scholarships are available?
Three specific to Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserves:
- $4,000 The AMVETS Scholarship
- $12,000 Dr. Aurelio M. Caccomo Family Foundation Memorial Scholarship
- $1,000 Henry G. Huestis Memorial Scholarship
Two specific to children/grandchildren of Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserves who are currently High School seniors, 2016-2017:
- $4,000 AMVETS Scholarship
- $1,000 JROTC Scholarship (must be in High School JROTC to apply)
Army Health Professions Scholarship Program
- U.S. residents who have an accredited bachelor's degree who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited graduate program. These individuals must maintain full-time student stats and qualify as a commissioned officer in the U.S. Army Reserve. This scholarship awards full tuition for a graduate-level health care degree in an accredited medical, dental, veterinary, psychology or optometry program in the U.S. or Puerto Rico. Students also receive a monthly stipend, (officer's pay when school is not in session) and allowances for food and housing. For application deadline and details please visit the scholarship website.
Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship
- Students in baccalaureate or advanced degree nursing or nurse anesthesia programs who are serving or have served in any branch of the U.S. military at any rank who are not receiving funding by a branch of the military. This scholarship awards $3,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
$1000 Best Mattress Today Scholarship
1. About Best Mattress Today
We - Best Mattress Today always care about the future generation. We know that health and
education distribue a huge part in a person’s success. That’s why we decide to organize an
annual scholarship “Best Mattress Today Scholarship”. The winner can get a $1000 scholarship
to reduce his/her tuition fee.
2. About Best Mattress Today Scholarship
No matter where you’re from (US, Canada, England, Vietnam, Singapore....), by applying for
this scholarship, you will have a chance to win a $1000 scholarship to pay for your education.
Are you ready to get this award?
3. Steps to apply
You only need to follow these simple steps to apply for this scholarship:
● Fill out the required form.
● Submit your application when you’ve finished.
4. Application deadline
All submissions after April 30th, 2018 will be disqualified.
5. Application Requirements:
● This scholarship is applicable to students.
● You must answer all required questions in our application form.
● Only 1 application per person.
● You must submit your application by April 30th, 2018
Submitted materials will be under bestmattresstoday.com ownership and will not be returned.
Note: If you have any questions or issues,please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How to win
Your submission will be judged by the following criteria:
● Completeness of Submission
● Uniqueness and practicality of your ideas
The winner of this scholarship will be published on our website:
Captain Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship
- Active duty Air Force, full-time Air National Guard or full-time Air Force Reserve (officer or enlisted) pursuing a Master's Degree in a non-technical field of study are eligible for this scholarship. Award amount is $1,000. For more information about the application deadline and information please visit their website.
Col. Loren J. and Mrs. Lawona R. Spencer Scholarship
- Military personnel who have been accepted into a master's level program who have not received this scholarship previously are eligible. The award varies, depending on the type of degree program. For more information on the application deadline and scholarship specifics please visit their website.
College Student Pre-Commisioning Initiative
- Undergraduate students between 19 and 28 who are sophomores or juniors in a specific college or university with at least a 2.5 GPA. This scholarship awards full coverage of tuition, fees, books, and living expenses. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Colonel Hazel Elizabeth Benn Scholarship
- Unmarried, dependent children of past and present enlisted Navy medical personnel who have served with the Marine Corps. The award amount varies. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Dolphin Scholarship Foundation
- High school or college children/stepchildren who are unmarried and under 24 years of age of current or former members of the U.S. Navy or submarine forces. The award amount is for either $2,000 or $3,400. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Dr. Aurelio M. Caccomo Family Foundation Memorial Scholarship
- Current active duty personnel or veterans of the Armed Forces who are enrolled part-time or full-time in a U.S. college or vocational training program. Scholarship provides $3,000 for books and tuition. Please find deadline and application information on the scholarship application.
Financial Aid Guide for Veterans
- Scholarship and Grant page provided by MoneyGeek. This page contains a list of scholarships and grants available to dependents, active duty service members, veterans, reserve, or national guard personnel. The award amounts and qualifications vary per application.
Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund
- Dependents of permanently disabled, deceased, or MIA U.S. soldiers under the age of 26. The award amount varies depending on the degree program and academic history of the recipient. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant Program
- Sons and daughters of active duty Air Force personnel. This scholarship awards $2,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Hammer Family Scholarship
- Veterans who wish to study in the fields of Math, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering (Aerospace, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Materials, or Mechanical) are welcome to apply. Awards $5,000.
Hanscom Spouses Club Scholarship
- Dependent of active duty, retired, or deceased Air Force personnel. The award amount varies depending on the degree program and academic history of the recipient. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Hero's Tribute Scholarship Program for Children of the Fallen
- Children of Marines and veteran Marines who were killed in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001; of Marines attached to a Marine unit killed in combat operations after September 11, 2001; and of Marines who were killed in training after September 27, 2008. The award amount is $30,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Heroes Legacy Scholarships
- Dependent unmarried children under 23 years, of active duty, reserve/guard, and retired military members, or survivors of service members who died while on active duty. This scholarship awards $2,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
- Dependents of military personnel who served and died in Iraq and Afghanistan who qualify for a Pell Grant but are ineligible because of their expected family contribution amount. The award amount varies, but it is based on the maximum amount for the Federal Pell grant. To apply file a FAFSA form and you will be automatically considered for this grant.
Lt Col Romeo - Josephine Bass Ferretti Scholarship
- Minor dependents of active duty or retired Air Force, Air Force Reserve, or National Guard enlisted Airmen who are studying a STEM field. This scholarship awards $5,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation Awards
- Children of active duty or reserve marine, of an honorably discharged Marine or one who was killed while serving. The award amount varies. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Marines Memorial Association Scholarships
- This link takes you to all of the scholarships offered by the Marines' Memorial Association.
Marines Memorial Association Tribute Scholarships
- Marines who have transitioned from active duty to reserve or civilian status in the past three years are eligible to apply for financial assistance for undergraduate study. This scholarship awards $2,500. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Memorial Tribute Scholarship
- The Tribute Scholarship is available for military personnel leaving full time service and entering an undergraduate college program. All U.S. military personnel who have transitioned from Active Duty to reserve or civilian status within the past 3 years may apply. Awards $2,500.
Mike and Gail Donley Spouse Scholarship
- Spouses of enlisted Air Force, Air National Guard, or Air Force Reserve personnel. This scholarship awards $2,500. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- Spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2, and the spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members in those ranks. This scholarship awards $4,000 for tuition, licensing/credentialing fees, Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes, high school completion courses, GED tests, and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. To apply go to the MyCAA wesbite, create an account, and follow the application procedures.
Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Education Assistance
- Wounded or injured veterans of the U.S. Navy from the OEF, OIF, Operation New Dawn, or those injured in operational mishaps, major training exercises, or deployments and are now pursuing a degree in the teaching profession or medical related field. Award amounts vary but are to be used for tuition, books, room, and board. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Navy League of the United States
- Children and grandchildren of current and former members of the Sea Services. The award amount is $2,500. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Olmsted Scholars Program
- Military officers and their spouses who are seeking to learn foreign languages to advance their military careers are eligible. Candidates must be nominated directly by their service branch. The Olmsted Foundation offers reimbursement for Olmsted Scholar Program expenses as well as grants for participation in the program. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship
- Paralyzed Veterans of America is a thought leader and advocate for promoting medical research, education, policies and laws that improves the lives of disabled veterans.12
Pat Tillman Scholars Program
- Spouses of veterans or active duty military personnel qualify to apply to this scholarship. The award amount varies between one time awards and renewable tuition assistance program opportunities. Please visit the scholarship website for application deadline and other details.
Samuel Eliot Morison Naval History Scholarship
- Active duty commissioned officers of the U.S. Navy who are working to obtain a graduate degree in history are eligible for this scholarship. It awards $5,000 for research, travel, books, and supplies. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Scholarships for Military Children
- Dependent unmarried children under 23 years, of active duty, reserve/guard, and retired military members, or survivors of service members who died while on active duty. This scholarship provides $2,000. For application deadline and other details please visit the scholarship's website.
Scholarships for Military Spouses and Children
- To help ease the financial burden of military dependents this site has a list of available scholarships to support military dependents in their eduational pursuits.
The Folded Flag Foundation
- Scholarshps are available to eligible spouses and dependents who are planning to attend college or technical/trade school. Eligible recipients must be the spouse or child (under the age of 26) of either: a member of the U.S. military who lost his/her life as a result of hostile action as defined by the Department of Defense, or an employee of the U.S. Government serving in a combat role, who lost his/her life in the defense of their country during hostile action as defined by the Department of Defense. For more inforamtion and to apply for this scholarship please visit the scholarship's website.
Veterans United Scholarship
- Veterans, active duty service members, including National Guard and Reservists who are currently pursuing a post-secondary education. Family members of these individuals may also be eligible. Scholarship awards up to $20,000. Please find deadline and application information on the scholarship website.
Wings Over America Scholarship Foundation - OUR MISSION42
Our mission is to provide college scholarships to dependent children and spouses of all US Navy personnel - officer and enlisted - active duty, retired, honorably discharged or deceased who served within Naval Air Forces. Recipients are selected on the basis of scholastic merit, community service, extra-curricular activities and character.
Wings Over America annually sponsors fifty scholarships to students who have chosen to continue their education. The foundation is funded solely through the generous contributions of private and corporate sources.
Our scholarships include community college, trade & technical school as well as traditional college scholarships. We have annual and renewable scholarships and also administer scholarships for other naval aviation groups.