Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

Veteran Student Services

Study Abroad

Study Abroad is an opportunity that is partially covered by the VA under the Post 9-11 GI Bill. The VA will pay up to the in-state rate for tuition of any Study Abroad courses. Housing, transportation, and Study Abroad fees will not be paid for by the VA. To find out what the VA will pay and what your responsibility will be should you take a particular Study Abroad course, please contact the Office of Veteran Student Services.

Office of Veteran Student Services

Phone: 303-556-2630 or 303-556-2745

Street Address: Tivoli Student Union, Suite 124, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO 80204

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 173364, Campus 155, Denver, CO 80217-3364


University of Colorado Denver

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.