Expected behavior for Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013 on a Windows PC
- Once your account has been migrated to Office 365, your Microsoft Outlook client will need to restart so that it can update your settings for the new email system. You will see the following pop-up in your Outlook. Please click "OK"
- After clicking "OK," Microsoft Outlook will prompt you for your password. This is expected behavior in the Office 365 system.
- You will be asked for your password every time you open Microsoft Outlook.
- If you do not wish to be asked for your password every time you open Outlook, please click the "Remember my credentials" checkbox and click "OK".
Expected behavior for Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Macintosh OSX
- Once your account has been migrated to Office 365, your Microsoft Outlook 2011 client will also need to automatically reconfigure itself.
- After your mailbox is moved to Office 365, you should see this pop-up in your Microsoft Outlook:
Expected behavior for Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- When you see this prompt, please check the box for "Always use my response for this server" and click the "Allow" button. This may pop-up a second time. if it does, please repeat the process.
- If you are using webmail to access the email system, the preferred/recommended link is: http://myemail.ucdenver.edu.
- OWA in Office 365 is greatly improved, and gives a full featured experience in most any commonly available web browser.