Join us for CU Denver's new Student Center for the Public Trust Chapter.
- Boost career opportunities
- Engage with business leaders
- Win prizes in ethics competitions
- Become certified in ethical leadership
- Give back through community service
The Student Center for the Public Trust (CPT), with chapters on college and university campuses around the country, promotes ethical business thinking.
At the meeting, we will discuss opportunities for CPT student members to network with the business community while developing professional leadership skills.
Check out Student Center for the Public Trust for more info.
- Open to all CU Denver students
- No RSVP needed
- Pizza and soft drinks provided