Immersion. That’s the term used to describe being deeply engaged or involved in the moment or in your surroundings. Similar to the process of studying abroad, the goal of campus housing is to help you experience firsthand what student life is all about -- immersed in the possibilities that the university has to offer. So whether you’re an undergraduate or a graduate, campus housing may be just what you’re looking for.
Living in Denver
Since the Auraria Campus and the new Campus Village are located in the heart of downtown Denver, you are literally within walking distance of all the attractions that make Denver a great place to be: three major sports arenas, parks, museums, theaters and performing arts centers, and an eclectic assortment of restaurants, coffeehouses, and shops. At the same time, the campus is less than an hour away from some of the best skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking, whitewater rafting, and rock-climbing in the world.
Here’s just a short list of some of the benefits to living in the Campus Village…
- Apartment style living with kitchenettes or full kitchens for all students
- Lease rates that include heating, cooling, electricity, water, cable and high speed internet service
- Individual lease agreements for shared units
- Fully furnished apartments
- Various affordable meal plans
Learn more about living in Denver >>