COMIRB has 5 Full Board Panels that each meet to review research proposals involving different types of research:
- Panel A - Adult Biomedical Study Full Board
- Panel B - Adult Biomedical Study Full Board (with specific specialties)
- Panel C - Pediatric Biomedical Study Full Board
- Panel D - Adult Oncology and High Risk Biomedical Full Board
- Panel S - Social and Behavioral Study Full Board (Of a non-biomedical nature)
COMIRB Full Board Panels generally meet on a regular schedule. Panels A and D meet every other Friday, while Panel C meets every Friday. Panel B meets every other Wednesday. Panel S meets as necessary. Please see the calendar below for the dates of upcoming meetings.
International Research: The International Research Advisory Committee (IRAC) meets the first Tuesday of every month to review international research proposals, unless the first Tuesday falls on a holiday. If your study requires IRAC review, your study must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the meeting to be considered for review.
Panel Meeting Calendar: