The Office of Global Education is responsible for all university-related student international travel. As international educators, we are committed to providing CU Denver students with the most appropriate, challenging and safe international learning opportunities possible.
We work closely with academic departments and faculty to:
- Develop and administer quality Global Study programs led by CU Denver faculty
- Prepare CU Denver faculty to lead Global Study programs through proposal processes, financial management, risk and safety workshops, and administrative support
- Support program marketing by creating materials and promoting programs
- Facilitate the evaluation and transfer of foreign courses from non-CU Denver program providers
- Maintain student records
- Design and implement international risk management procedures
Advise and prepare students for safe and rewarding international learning opportunities by CU Denver faculty and other reputable international program providers.